Saturday, August 10, 2019

Breathing again

Work-wise, my crazy schedule has finally ended.  The project is finished.  And it feels SO good not to be constantly worrying about way-overdue deadlines plus the many things that I still hadn't managed to get working.  For 3 months there, my days were just going into night and back into day with no relief from the pressure.  Well the next project is coming soon and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be better the second time round.

We usually have lunch out when we're free.  Revisited Fifth Palate cafe again recently.  I was very appreciative of the fact that, this time, my mind was at peace.

Wait let me finish first


Don't disturb me Jojo


SE draws for fun, JE doesn't.

4 comments:

  1. It must have been tough working that way and juggling with spending time with the family. Time to relax and enjoy the pease before the next project. The love for drawing is a gift and natural talent. I can see the nice yummy lunch platter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that time I was frequently on the verge of tears! Just too much to juggle.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear that you can take a rest now. Fifth palate seems like a good place to eat at and SE and JE like eating there. too bad it is not a place I frequent often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a place to go too frequently but once in a while is nice.

      Delete