Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Little vandals

New condos and houses are being built along our entrance road home.  Dropped by one day just to 'kepoh' (be nosy).  Inside the showhouse was this room decked out like a painting room.  The girls discovered it while I was looking into other rooms.

Painting stuff!


Let's paint!

Be happy like me hehe

I looked to see if it was ok to use the paints and decided it was fine.  Until one young staff there finally showed up at the small room and was dumbfounded at the 'additional decorations'.  So we quickly hightailed it out of there.  Well actually I called out to SE few times but she didn't come.  Instead she stayed in there for a good 15mins or so with that unfortunate young staff tailing her from room to room while she continued touching this and that.  Finally I went in to retrieve her.  And later she told me it wasn't so fun because "this person keep on following me".

Hubby asked how come I didn't realise they weren't supposed to paint??  Well too bad he being so smart didn't watch her closely.  :p


I wonder if they have cleaned the room up.  JE is embarrassed when we pass by this place and I remind her of it hehe.


5 comments:

  1. So weird, why put the paint there if it is not to entertain children? They want to set up the room to be a drawing room? Too creative of them. They should put signs that say don't touch the paints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh right? Either put up signs or don't make it so enticing.

      Delete
  2. Without signs to warn against painting, young children wouldn't know that they cannot paint especially when the paints and brushes are available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the paint was nicely squeezed out onto the palette some more!

      Delete
  3. Hi Selina



    i am Montoya Jazhel from the philiphines ,i was in a big problem in my marital life so i read your testimony on how Dr Ikhide help you get your husband back and i said i will give it a try and i contacted the Dr Ikhide to help me and he promised to help me get my problem solved. now am so happy with my life because all my problems are over. Thanks to the great Dr Ikhide for the help and Thanks to you Selina.

    You can reach him with this email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com and i promise he will not disappoint you.



    I AM SO HAPPY…… remember here is his email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com



































    Kumusta Selina



    ako si Montoya Jazhel mula sa pilipinas, ako ay nasa malaking problema sa aking buhay sa pag-aasawa kaya nabasa ko ang iyong patotoo sa kung paano tulungan si Dr Ikhide na maibalik ang iyong asawa at sinabi kong susubukan ko ito at makipag-ugnay sa Dr Ikhide upang matulungan ako at nangako siyang tulungan ako na malulutas ang aking problema. ngayon masaya ako sa aking buhay dahil ang lahat ng aking mga problema ay tapos na. Salamat sa mahusay na Dr Ikhide para sa tulong at Salamat sa iyo Selina.

    Maabot mo siya sa email na ito: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com at ipinapangako ko na hindi ka niya bibiguin.



    AKO KAYA NAKAKITA …… tandaan dito ay ang kanyang email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete