Saturday, June 20, 2020

Ball

MCO is really rather boring for the kids. No school, no activities. It's already past the June 2-week school holidays and they haven't even stepped foot into school since the previous March school holiday!  I've been too busy at work to focus on them.  So they are mostly with hubby.  He is someone who watches TV ALL the time. Once he finishes binge-watching a movie or series, he starts on another.  The kids mostly just sit there and watch along (unless they're breaking my rule of no iPad until night-time).

I do wish I had more time to spend with them.  Sigh.

Look Mummy! I'm a ball.

Hehehe


Ball again

I'm glad they can entertain themselves sometimes haha.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I used to do that when I was kid. Good thing your girl is entertaining herself or watching TV with hubby and not making a fuss trying to get attention from you. Hope it is safe enough for the the children to go back to school soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work upstairs by myself. Which is where I have been most of MCO. The virus situation does seem to be improving, hope back to normal very soon.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, SE is such an entertainer. She is confirmed to be very creative. Soon school will reopen slowly from June 24 and you will have to be monitoring them daily for temperature and reminding them not to touch their face and to give them small bottles of sanitizer for them to disinfect their hands and etc. Not sure whether they need to wear masks in school or not. It is better to wear but not that comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For SE, I might as well give up already that she will follow SOP. She is very stubborn in these things. She somehow developed a habit of sitting with her leg up during meal-times and now I have to tell her almost ten times a meal (I counted) to sit properly.

      Delete
    2. Oh, hakka people sit like that so she must have seen some hakka people sitting like that somewhere.

      Delete