Friday, July 3, 2020

Dining out resumes

Seems almost like life is starting again!  First time eating out since MCO.  For me, I have gone back to the office for a month now and I have my lunch out.  So figured it's about time the kiddos ventured out into the world.  They aren't actually raring to go like some others.  In fact they're pretty used to staying at home (and very much hoping school wouldn't start anytime soon!).  For this breakfast, they were actually hoping I would go out and pack the food back for them as I'd been doing during MCO.  Hehe.... no such luck.

We had to get up early today
(I woke them after 830pm, so it wasn't early!)

Oh need to write name?

Yums!

Everything is yummy!

Food freshly prepared and eaten hot tastes better than re-heated food for sure!  That's all we did out for the day.  Taking it one step at a time to be safe.

6 comments:

  1. Wah, why the shop so empty ah? The shops around my place all so packed in the morning so I don't dare to dine in. Still takeaway home to eat except for that Kai si hor fun shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... kan? People must still be too scared to venture out. This shop is pretty popular one.

      Delete
  2. Good la both SE and JE prefer to stay at home. Good girls. Around the world, there are countries lock down certain areas again. I think sure to happen once everything is open so I am waiting for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keen to start taking them out but hubby seems wary of it.

      Delete
  3. With no new infected cases, people will slowly gain confidence to dine out. Life is beginning to return to almost normal here in our area. I like to eat nasi lemak with coffee for breakfast too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were still waiting for our rotis to arrive heh.

      Delete