Sunday, November 13, 2022

Port Dickson trip 2022

For the short Deepavali holiday, we went for a 3d2n trip to Port Dickson.  Almost 3 years since our last trip pre-MCO.  I planned this trip rather late and there weren't a lot of choices for accommodation especially since hubby added 2 criteria - must be near the beach and he wanted a room for himself.  That effectively wiped out a few options and I ended up with Paradise Lagoon again.  Which doesn't fufill his request for "a nicer place".  Too bad hehe.

Our first stop was supposed to be Lucky King Bun, but I set Waze to the Seremban outlet instead of the PD one.  Adoi!  The journey was already long with heavy traffic even without this detour!  Hubby might have noticed earlier except he was dozing while I drove.  Erm then we didn't order the bun after all as it costs RM10 extra to dine in (might have been like this all the while, just that I never noticed).  The restaurant environment was nice enough and SE gave the thumbs-up for this lunch.  Me, I thought the dishes we ordered were just so-so.

This is the giant bun we did NOT order

The apartment unit we took was actually quite nice.  And the block is right by the beach.  During the long months of lockdown, I had looked back fondly at the photos we took on our earlier trip.  So it was nice to finally be there again.  
  
Sand everywhere!

Little girl at the beach...

...with the waves, the sand

 

4 comments:

  1. The last time I was in Port Dickson enjoying the beach was about 40+ years. Nice shots at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PD just happens to be the nearest for us. Any beach would be fine with me.

      Delete
  2. Nice to go to the beach. I forgot when is the last time I was at a beach. Too many years ago. Very nice photos of SE and JE playing at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would always make sure I take off my shoes and wriggle my toes in the sand! Love the sound of waves.

      Delete