Friday, March 15, 2024

Evidence

Somehow, even with me or our maid monitoring SE closely at meal times, we regularly find evidence that she had managed to get rid of some food.

 Pieces of cheese

These 2 small containers were found in the fridge, tucked in the middle of a packet of preserved nutmeg which I hadn't opened for the longest time.  Inside were these pieces of cheese she must have squirreled away from multiple snack times.  Cheese is so expensive and she just dumps it like this sigh.  I wanted to eat them but saw a bit of mold on one of the pieces.  So into the bin went some of my hard-earned money.

10 comments:

  1. I can't stand the taste & smell of certain cheese, perhaps i would do the same too if being forced to eat tht😂....McD cheeseburger would still ok😆 Tht one no need susah susah hide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SE actually likes this Babybel cheese and keeps getting us to buy it.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear. What is her favourite type of food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this eating disorder, it's gone haywire. What she used to like doesn't really apply any more.

      Delete
  3. Erh, mold on cheese should be edible though it is not guaranteed so better to be safe and say bye bye to them. Better to be safe than get ill. 💰 Can be earned as long as the body and mind is healthy enough to earn 💰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah decided not worth risking a tummy ache.

      Delete
  4. Wah, SE sounds so determined. Until can do ninja actions like hiding cheeses right under all your 2 pairs of watchful eyes. I love to eat cheeses especially edible moldy blue cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behind the exasperation and hardship, sometimes my maid and I are quite amused by her antics.

      Delete
  5. Eating disorders are not that openly discussed in this country so I haven't found much info on it. However, I found many social media influencers on healing from eating disorders online with a lot of daily content to motivate their peers who are also having eating disorders to eat healthy and eat more. I wonder 🤔 have our local doctors look through them and their contents for inspirations on how to get the healing process to progress better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I should take a look at those. The doctor we are seeing is actually well-versed in eating disorders.

      Delete