Posting a sweet photo of JE with a 'minion'. I'm not much of a movie watcher but we have gone for all instalments of the Despicable Me franchise so far.
Me with a Minion
JE is only in shorts as she withstands cold well. She'd be the one in short sleeves in cold weather whilst SE would be all zipped up in a winter jacket. My tolerance is in between these two. :)

Lovely photo! I am very happy to see your post, Stacy.
ReplyDeleteAlways happy to have you visit, Linda!
DeleteHahahaha, u didn't know got real minions to take photos with 😂 😆
ReplyDeleteNice photo for the yearly album 😁
I watched all minion movies at home when they are available on the subscribed streaming channels.
I'm wondering whether to continue with the yearly album actually. Seems nobody really looks at them.
DeleteMinion movies are popcorn ones, just enjoy and don't have to think. :)
Happy merdeka day! Did u all go anywhere for the long weekend?
ReplyDeleteYes! Am in Melaka now. :)
Delete