Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back to Work

Too bright, Mummy. Cannot open eyes

Went back to work last week. It was a wrench leaving my little baby on the Monday morning. 'Fortunately' I was preoccupied with waking up earlier, driving to the office again, starting a new assignment and thanks to Jo Ern, a new task: expressing milk. I also worried if my parents could cope with looking after a baby on top of 4-yo Justin and 2-yo Elyssa. The week seemed to pass so slowly. I hated having so little time with her, only about half an hour in the morning before going to work and a couple of hours in the evening before going to sleep.
.
Then again, I would go nuts if I stayed at home with her full time. And Jo Ern has behaved well enough at Ah Kong and Ah Ma's place, enough that they didn't threaten to kick her out!
.
This week has been better. I think everything will work out fine. :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna have your worries when i get back to work in 3 weeks time. worry whether ah kong & ah ma will be able to cope with 2 babies (like twins) and 2 noisy toddler (ok, at least one is a toddler)

    ReplyDelete