Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Stroller

I prefer Mummy or Papa to carry. But kai-kai in this stroller also can lah.
.

Bought a stroller for Jo Ern, now I can be out and about! There wasn't much need for it before since I have mostly stayed at home since her birth. Hubby's main concern about taking her to crowded public places was her picking up germs and getting sick. Mine was feeding her. She tends to want milk very often unless she is sleeping. Outings wouldn't be much fun if I was always sitting in the baby room or frantically looking for one!
.
So far we have pushed her around 1Utama, the Curve and Empire shopping centres. It is still stressful bringing her - I am always expecting her to cry - but it IS nice being able to go to the malls again. We just have to limit ourselves to shorter trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment