Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6 months old today!

Hello everyone! This is big me...


And this was little me.

So kids out there, you must drink lots of milk ok?
.

Little Jo Ern is 6 months today! Oh how time flies.

I guess this is a good age. She's old enough to have settled down and not cry all the time. She's too young to be naughty so I don't have to worry about discipline yet. In fact, she's just the perfect age to be a cutie-pie. :)

Hmm she does look bigger, I think. How come she's been the same weight for 2 months...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the weighing scale at the doctor's clinic is wonky???? :P
    That was what I kept telling myself when Ally's weight was the same for the past 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wishful thinking Leona! I'm using my home digital weighing scale though. I weigh myself+Jo Ern, put her down somewhere or with someone and then weigh myself alone. Then count-count. Usually action repeated once or twice heh.

    ReplyDelete