Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Saturday

Hubby wasn't working, so I thought it would be a good day to check out the newly-opened Jusco at 1U. And also the Secret Garden. We got there nice and early. Then I realised I'd forgotten to bring Jo Ern's shoes. *smacks head*  Well it's just a visit to a mall, no point wasting money buying yet another pair of shoes right? Then Jo Ern wanted to get down to walk and cried so pitifully that... oh well, what's a few ringgit for a smile on the little one's face eh? (Note to self: Must stop forgetting to bring her shoes!!)

Wow new shoes for me AGAIN? 

Turns out the old wing of 1U isn't completely done, although Jusco is.  Hmm... doesn't seem to be all that many changes for the RM55million spent!  Still, nice to have it open again. We adjourned to BBQ Plaza, our usual lunch venue, where hubby had a new note to self:  Don't bring Jo Ern to places where eating takes a long time.  The little one was sleepy and thus super-cranky.  Grilling/boiling our food does take a while.

Thankfully Jo Ern fell asleep after lunch and we could walk around in peace.  And finally, we found the Secret Garden!  It's pretty nice, and free.  :)  I'd definitely be returning!
 
Can we pluck these long beans?

Walk-a-walk-a-walk

Went home after 1U, hubby was dead tired from our hours at the mall.  And he's the one who's a gym regular while I haven't even gone swimming since Jo Ern was born.  How come I felt perfectly fine?  Hehe.

Hubby dragged himself up to drive us for dinner at The Ship.  Good thing Jo Ern was fed beforehand coz she only wanted the small corn on the cob that came with my chicken.  Err... actually she wouldn't let go of this corn at all.  When hubby took it from her by force, she screamed and cried half the way back home. 

Haha... all in all, it was a good day!  I do love having a little girl.  Lalalaalaaaaa.

I like like like this corn!

5 comments:

  1. I was in 1U with Justin last Monday n yea, it's still dusty n not a nice experience. Secret Garden was nice, we were there before n we love it. On a side note, we'll have corn on Wednesday, so Jo Ern can have one for herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has happened to me a couple of times too...going out without Ryan's shoes. Why not keep a spare pair in the car???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do believe we were checking out Jusco that saturday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.... Jo Ern must be loving the "mummy forgot to bring my shoes AGAIN phase" :)

    Ok, I must remember to check out the Secret Garden next time. Have heard some good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, there was plenty of food on Weds but didn't see any corn. :p It's ok la, this girl changes tastes frequently and this morning she didn't want the corn I steamed for her breakfast.

    Leona, since I have extra pairs now, I SHOULD put one in the car!

    MC, really? Maybe we weren't far from each other at some point. :)

    Y, luckily this latest pair is nice! The previous one bought in Genting was expensive and not-so-nice, no choice. The Secret Garden is on the roof-top so don't go when the sun is blazing hot.

    ReplyDelete