Thursday, June 21, 2018

How come

I'm living with a drama queen.

When she can't find an eraser...
SE:  How come this whole house got NO ERASER!

When she can't find her colour pencils...
SE: How come there are no colour pencils IN THIS HOUSE!

When kakak has put her schoolbag in the car...

Kakak how come my bag is not here?

I want to put my book in my bag!

How can I put my book in if you don't bring my bag??


Even though she was about to go into the car herself.  Apparently she can't bring that book to the bag already there.

4 comments:

  1. So how did this story end? Did the book end up in the bag? Did SE take the book to her bag in the car when she got into the car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe my maid had to take the book into the car haha. Drama queen wouldn't have budged otherwise.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha! Life must be interesting living with a drama queen! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya most of the time I am very amused with this one!

      Delete