Sunday, March 10, 2019

Swimming classes

Kiddos started swimming classes last December.  They enjoy the classes with Coach Tomaz - somehow there is one European coach there hehe.  The other coaches are Malay though they do speak in English.  (JE is ok with Mandarin now I think, but SE only understands English.  Malay would be a problem for both of them)

The girls are getting very tanned!  Their class is at 4pm and it would normally still be very hot at that time.  I would be praying for cloudy weather, then I'd do my laps at the same time.  Second choice would be hot weather so at least the class can go on...

We are at swimming class!

Let me go over to that side

Each class is only 45 mins so it'd take some time before they can really swim.  

5 comments:

  1. Kids learn very fast especially if they are not afraid of water. I only started swimming lesson when I was in secondary school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember starting in Std 1 heh. And my mum also learnt that time - she could never swim before and now she goes regularly. Think I'll also still be swimming as an old lady!

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Beautiful !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeee.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that they enjoy the swimming lessons. Are the lessons held at your condo? If yes, good because no need to travel to attend classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah not my condo - haven't been to the pool there for ages actually. Just no time on weekdays. The lessons are at the club near my house (where we are during weekends)

      Delete