Thursday, March 19, 2020

Makan post

Looking through some of my old pictures. Won't be eating out for a while now due to the Movement Control Order for March 18-31.

So we take the kids out to different eating places.  Given the choice, they always pick Japanese so I need to put my foot down and insist on other places.  Sometimes JE would sulk and kick up a fuss (especially if hubby is around) so I will need to scold her.  Haha... kids don't know how lucky they are.

Went to Dome twice already for their high tea.  I like that we can have it for lunch (Delicious café at 1u is better value but their high tea only starts at 3pm) and the pastries are served warm.

This coffee tastes disgusting

Food gets thumbs up though!

Another round, Rolling Daruma in Kota Damansara. Quite enjoyed this place particularly the coffee, ribs and crispy waffles served with ice-cream. But I find it strange they only open for lunch on Saturdays and other days only open late... while it's primarily a drinking place, can survive meh like this?

Food we like

And this place, I had to drag the kids here as they wanted sushi instead.  Yun Bridge in 1u... turned out everyone liked the food.  And the kids liked "cooking" their own food in the hot soup.  

Eh? Not bad

OK now to stay safe until Covid-19 goes away.  

8 comments:

  1. No more eating out. After posting of old photos, have to think of something else to keep the blog active. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can always take pictures at home! You take care too!

      Delete
  2. I have not tried Yun Bridge yet. So are you working from home or it is your last day already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yun Bridge has big portions, definitely enough to feed 2 of you. The soup hadn't arrived at that point to dunk all the ingredients into.

      Heh actually I retracted my resignation. Found the grass outside not better compared to the grass inside so stay on for now. WFH now...

      Delete
    2. wah, good of your company to allow you to withdraw your resignation. stay safe, stay home and stay 2 meters away.

      Delete
    3. Actually my big boss asked me to stay and dangled a few options where he said my skills and experience would be valuable. He is good haha.

      Delete
    4. so did your job scope or role change to a more suitable one for you?

      Delete
    5. Not at the moment. I said I'm fine to finish off my current assignment (which I don't like).

      Delete