Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Sleeping arrangements

Photo of our sleeping arrangements at home.  Hubby and me are awake and out of bed already.  JE is on her own bed.  But an arm, leg, knee or head often pokes into my area.  SE moves a lot.  Here in this pic, her feet are where my place is and her head is where hubby's place is.  The joys of having them young enough to still sleep together haha.

Various reasons we all still share a bedroom - no choice anyway in our 2-room weekday apartment, easier to monitor the kids, save electricity on the aircon hehe.  Also no particular reason for them to have their own room.  Hubby normally sleeps very late while I have about the same bedtime as the kids.

 

4 comments:

  1. If my bed is that low, I would have problem getting out of bed. Ha ha...old bones no longer flexible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's a Japanese-style design and was tough enough to get up when I was pregnant. Will have to change to a bed of regular height eventually when we get older.

      Delete
  2. I see your mattress has its own sunken place in the floor boards but the other mattresses are on top of the floor boards. Very cosy to all sleep together. Reminds me of the time I was very young when 4 of us also slept together in the same room, hehehehe, so very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have sharp eyes. :) This arrangement was great when the kids were babies as we didn't have to worry about them rolling off the bed. Now too actually since they do turn about a lot in their sleep.

      Delete