Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Making Pizza

Finally made pizza after the kids requested multiple times.  The recipe I have requires the dough to be refrigerated overnight so this requires advance planning.  Also slowly accumulated the ingredients.  I bought mozzarella from a supermarket only to find it lots cheaper in a baking supplies shop.

The kids are fussy - don't want pineapple, onion, pepper or garlic.  This time we didn't have broccoli to add colour.  And don't know why couldn't roll decent shapes this time! 

I will only put in things I like

I am making a face pizza 

No pizzas were burnt in the baking (like I did the last time with SE's and she kept reminding me!).  The kids had fun and we had a perfectly edible lunch. :)

Check out the cheese!

6 comments:

  1. Its fun making cheese with the kids as they get to put in whatever they like and enjoy the pizza. Good bonding time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For them playing is always more important than eating.

      Delete
  2. You make your dough from scratch!? Very good! I love to eat pizza too. SE and JE sure have fun making the pizza. Wah, now I feel like eating pizza. 😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Mission wraps once but we all agreed dough tasted better. Heh very easy to order pizza, go for it!

      Delete
    2. Question is, which pizza to order?

      Delete
    3. I like Pizza hut for the smoked deli wings. Domino for the mozzarella sticks. Pizzas I can't really tell which one is better.

      Delete