Thursday, April 8, 2021

Bubble gum

JE finally got it.  :)  I bought the 'panda' bubble gum I was used to from my childhood, as I remember this as being the easiest to blow bubbles with.  It no long has a 'tattoo' to apply and has shrunk so much in size that even I have some difficulty working it round in my mouth to position it properly.

Tadahhh....

New skill!

Very presentable size, no?

Skill, mastered

SE however has to do it like this....

Like this?

Until my dad said not to buy these anymore for hygiene reasons.  Haha.

4 comments:

  1. When i was young i tried many times to blow bubble but to no avail. Im still unable to do it😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like NuxV. I don't think I have managed to blow a bubble from the gum so gave up already cos don't like the taste of the gum also. Good for JE! Did SE but u to buy more for her to try it? Cos didn't get it must be not puas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? Thought everyone could blow a bubble.

      Well my box had 60pcs so SE had tons to try with.

      Delete