Sunday, April 25, 2021

OOTD for SE

JE had an OOTD post so this is one for SE.  She generally isn't too fussed about clothes and tends to copy what JE likes.  As the younger child, her clothes are mostly hand-me-downs.  I had gotten her new nice clothes a few times.  BUT most of these went utilised.  Either she said they were 'too nice' (for the pretty dresses) or 'too itchy' or some other reason.  After that it was back to hand-me-downs for the little missy.

JE doesn't want to wear sleeveless things so SE also doesn't.  (Pity, coz it's easier not having to bother whether the sleeves are too short/long/puffed up/tight etc) 

JE wanted only dresses at one point so SE also did.

Now JE has abandoned the preference for dresses in favour of T-shirts and pants/skirts.  So the little one is also into them.  And since this is a "new style" as in JE never had this phase, I'm buying new clothes for both.  (A moment of silence for the unfortunate dresses that SE was supposed to inherit, that will now be unused... hahaha)

My new T and denim shorts

My blanket skirt. Nice? Hehehe

 

6 comments:

  1. SE in the making of a model. That shows that they are growing up into young ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do like fooling around. But laughing a lot so cannot be models.

      Delete
  2. T shirts and shorts or skirts is the evergreen comfortable wear so it has my full support. SE is such a good girl to be so acceptance of her clothes, not fussy at all. I also get clothes from my sister n I am totally ok with them. Only on a very few occasions as a grown up that I buy my own clothes. Nice photos of SE, good for memories. Why is the OOTD link pointing to draft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thanks for alerting. Fixed it.

      Shorts are easier for them also else always keep getting reprimanded for showing the panty when sitting down!

      Delete
  3. Good that SE is not choosy over clothes. I also get the same hand-me-down clothes from my sister last time except those that is too lacy and makes me uncomfortable (and itchy). I only started to buy my own clothes during teenage years as her dresses doesn't fit me & my style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was the eldest hehe. But didn't have much sense of style then (or now!).

      Delete