Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Beauty masks

Not the Covid masks this time. :)  I'm not into these but a friend gave me a pack.  And I have some loose ones which came as token gifts from my online purchases.  So far I have used one piece.  The rest?

I wan! Kakak put for me

Must relax while putting masks

The next time, they decided to up the ante.  Must also have cucumber slices for the eyes.

Ahhhh relax

Ahhhh

These people spend most of their day playing and relaxing as it is. Hmpfff.  Well this gives me 20mins of peace each time though.

6 comments:

  1. wah so shiok playing & relaxing most of the day! school holiday started already? it's cool & refreshing to put on mask especially on such hot day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School just started 26th. Yeah I was tempted to but had to work.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, they look so cute! Good also this give you some quiet time. 👍 Congrats on completing your 2 doses! Can go dine in soon when it is allowed for people who have completed their jabs. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JE and SE won't be vaccinated for quite some time though. So guess still have to be extra careful.

      Delete
  3. I still have some of these masks in the fridge. Out of sight out of mind. Since the weather is so hot and humid, I think it is good to mask my face more often. Your girls look like young adults with their beauty mask on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin just felt a little sticky after the one mask I tried. The beauty industry won't make money from people like me hahaha.

      Delete