SE still likes to draw. Technically she isn't great but ideas-wise, she has them. I showed her this pile of cats picture I saw on the internet:
She came up with her picture. Wish she'd have drawn it bigger but she insisted on cutting the paper smaller and folding it to have a frame.
Try to find these:
1. A pink cat happily resting its paws on a dark cat. Dark cat is NOT happy.
2. A snoring grey cat - apparently this is mummy when sleeping
3. A pink cat going 'blehh' over the snoring cat nearby
4. Two cats fighting over a fish
5. I 'meow' you in place of I 'love' you
6. A little cat peeping at the frame
I love these little touches! So much more personality than the original. My favourite would be that fish topping the pile like a star tops a Christmas tree.