Saturday, August 21, 2021

Ah Kong's birthday 2021

For my father's birthday this year, we celebrated as best as we could during a pandemic.  Syrian food from a nearby restaurant (dine-ins are not allowed)...

All of us and the food

And a cake - check out all the candles alight!


Happy birthday to Ah Kong!
 
I should have taken a group photo!  It would have been just JE/SE/me and my brother who came by after dinner.

Happy 79th birthday to my father and hopefully next year we will celebrate his 80th in style.
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 79th birthday to your father! Everyone must be so happy. I love the food you ordered. No Syrian restaurants near my place. Now I am tempted to eat Syrian food. Yums! The cake looks good too. your top photo qualifies as a group photo already because only need to add your brother. Can Photoshop in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm pretty sure I don't have the Photoshop skills haha.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your father. A birthday celebration for your father to have you and family celebrating with him. I haven't tried Syrian food. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Nancy. Actually I can't really differentiate between the various middle-eastern foods hehe.

      Delete