Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Teddy!

Got to post about this place - I was so excited! Probably more than the kids haha.  This place had teddies all over.  Teddy bears...

Teddies, SE and mummy

Teddies on the wall too...

Teddies, JE and SE


On the drinks... here's a 3-D teddy on the smoothie and a 2-D one on my cappucino.

Peace with teddies

And on the food too! The buns were painstakingly baked with the teddy images.  A big one on the burger, little ones on the western breakfast:

Peace! Peace!

Omg... can this get any cuter?  There were 3 teddy bears on the dessert. The head of the bear is actually a small scoop of vanilla ice-cream.  That highest one is the cutest ice-cream cone I have EVER seen.

Us with more teddies

Close-up pic of that ice cream cone.  A bear sitting on the cone, with a ring of colourful sprinkles on the chocolate:

Ahm the teddy

In spite of the cuteness, the food was actually good.  And cheap.  Took back part of my burger as portions were big.  Extension of cuteness to my breakfast the next day haha. Below this bear is actually a patty as two came with the burger.  

CUTE!!

I so want a revisit!  Not all food have teddies on them - maybe next visit I will go for some non-cute food, this first trip I just couldn't resist.  The shop name is 'The Teddy' at Kelana Zenith.

Oh JE and SE had a good time too. :)

6 comments:

  1. They took so much trouble to decorate the food with teddies. I would love to visit this place too. The food is too cute to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! Now I want to buy food from there but I guess dine in only can get the cute teddy ice cream. Very nice cosy photo of you and SE. Good to see a happy outing for dinning in. 👍😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other food can be delivered though. Hehe the girls had to contend with a very excited mummy.

      Delete
  3. cuteness overloaded! u girls have great time dining-out with teddies!

    ReplyDelete