Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Chinese food

Went for Chinese food on a weekend.  If it's up to the kids, Chinese would never be their pick.  Especially at a 'basic' coffeeshop.  I decided we must check out new places occasionally and Chinese food IS very nice.  Hmmfff.

I'm getting bored

What can I do?

Good thing kakak came prepared with pen and paper.

Draw draw

This place is Mei Kheng at Sg Buloh new village.  My objective was this seafood porridge, which was pretty good.  Other dishes were too salty for our taste - noodles, iberico pork ribs (my first time trying Iberico!), curry stingray.
 
Don't like porridge. I'll eat noodles

SE said the place wasn't nice.  Told her this was a 'no frills' place where focus is on good food and not the surroundings.  And she complained the food wasn't good anyway.  Meaning we must dine out more at this type of shops hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Place doesn't look crowded so is good 👍 I am like SE and JE, I will not select Chinese cuisine if give a choice, hehehehe 😆 but I will eat Chinese cuisine, they are just not at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I think Chinese does have a lot to offer, from restaurants to tai chow. Conversely 'cafe' food like western and pasta can easily be replicated at home.

      Delete
    2. For me, it is reverse cos my spouse will only cook Cantonese cuisine at home and won't cook steak or deep fried fish and chips at home.

      Delete
  2. I m ok with Chinese food if the dishes are suitable with my tastebud🤭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'm in overdose mode from fast and Western food! Japanese and Korean too for that matter haha. Feel like I have lots of space for well-executed Chinese dishes.

      Delete
  3. can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


    Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586

    ReplyDelete