Monday, September 19, 2022

Qing Xin Ling

The weather was perfect when we woke up the next day - cloudy yet not threatening to rain.  So off we went to Qing Xin Ling leisure and cultural village.  Entry was RM12 each.  Let's see if it was worth it.

We are at this place where we cannot remember the name
however many times Mummy says it

There were plenty of photo opportunities.  The place was interactive, eg there was a drum used for lion dance at one of the 'buildings' where we happily took our turn.  The 'shops' had things we could lift and pose with.  Old wood and items were used in building the place so it looked genuine enough. 

Fake ticket booth! We bought real tickets already outside

Us at a random stall

There was a courtyard area in the centre.  I was busy at my phone a while and when I looked at the girls again, they'd paid to get this to write wishes on. 

Making wishes in English and Chinese

It's very difficult to get it up there

I also tried to fling the thing up a few times and failed!  Eventually JE got it hooked on something.

Just of couple of ladies going out

We took our time and found the place bigger than it initially looked.  My favourite area was this 'hillside village' built along some steps.   I could imagine it as a real village and wondered how it would be like to live there!

Do we need to buy something from this shop


I cut hair for Jojo hehehee


The first 'shop' in the 'village'


I want to be rich!

Definitely worth the trip.  :)   

6 comments:

  1. Fun place for the whole family! I also cannot remember this pinyin name. The hillside village reminds me of jiu Fen in Taiwan and higashiyama in kyoto. Very nice family photos! 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, better to keep expectations down! Ya such a long full name.

      Delete
  2. I think the last time I visited this place, the ticket was about RM6. Are they selling the tickets at the entrance or did you buy the tickets from another place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tickets were at the entrance. So tickets have doubled in price! Could be either inflation or there are more things inside now.

      Delete
    2. Or is it Nancy bought the golden age tickets which gave discount?

      Delete
    3. Ah the tickets were rm12 for all - kids, seniors, adults. Free for kids below 6yo.

      Delete