Thursday, December 1, 2022

Reading?

The kiddos spend a lot of time watching a screen.  I'd rather they intersperse that with reading or other activities.  So weekends I enforce some reading time.

Reading...

SE is the one with a shorter attention span (for reading that is.  No problem staring at a screen for hours).  After a few minutes....

Look a flying dog

Gets shoo-ed back by me to her book and after a few more minutes....

Streetttcchhh

Repeat and after another few more minutes....
  
Fiddling with something

And this is if I'm sitting there in the living room.  If I'm not, there wouldn't be much reading going on.  Oh well, something is better than nothing!

3 comments:

  1. Ask SE to read aloud to you, to tell you a story and then you all can discuss about the story. Can be a bonding time between you and her too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually (ahem) busy on Shopee on my phone. But that's a good idea Mun.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha same here, farming and looking for things to buy on shopee.

      Delete