Sunday, December 3, 2023

Quick one

 Just realised I only had 1 blog post in November.  Quick catch-up:

1. End-September, I was officially out of the project I was in.  Almost everyone in the team was envious of my escape haha.  There were various tasks the bosses insisted I had to finish though.  Oh well, that's over now.

2. I was sad to hear of Nancy's passing.  I traced back and found we had been commenting on each other's blog since 2015.   That's a long 9 years... feeling as though I have lost a friend even though we have never met.  My comment on her last blog post has disappeared but she won't disappear from my memory.

3. I have been going through a very trying period at home.  I didn't blog about it because it was (and is) ongoing and sensitive.  But I shall as I want to record this.  My goal is to be able to look back at it one day and say:

    Oh that was a terrible time.  

    I'm glad we are out of it already.  

    And we never want to go back.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it is good to record the happenings in one's life. Short post like yours here will do. There are ups and downs in life, none of us can escape that. Whatever it is, just stay strong and live one day at a time 💪 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good motto, Mun! And I'm very appreciative of you being my blog friend so many years. :)

      Delete
  2. yea, too many things happening lately. 2023 has been an eventful year (both good & bad), hopefully 2024 would be a better year. I'm sure you'll be able to sail thru the bad times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nux. To a better 2024 for all of us.

      Delete
  3. Hang in there! Hopefully things get better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't imagine how we got to this situation. I have the "should-have-done"s haunting me.

      Delete