Sunday, April 28, 2024

My Birthday 2024

My birthday was smack in the middle of our Sunway staycation. Basically I was too preoccupied to arrange any celebration for myself.  Hubby did suggest to get cake at one point but then I totally forgot about it.  To my surprise, my girls were prepared.  On my birthday, JE pulled out this painting she'd made featuring both the girls' favourite toys.  

Happy birthday to Mama, says all the pets

SE produced this card.

From the piglets

I was surprised as I didn't realise they were making cards. 

When we got home, asked SE to hold the card so I could take a picture.

Happy birthday to mama!


  Aww... love my girls.  Another year older and wiser for me (I am so very wise by now!)

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! 🎉🥳 I believe we are the same age or I may be a year older, hehehe. So sweet of SE and JE to prepare self made cards with 💕 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday🎂🍾🎁 lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! You are much loved by your family🩵

    ReplyDelete