Saturday, May 25, 2024

Helper off

Our maid Jane went home for a 1-month vacation.  So far this morning:

1.  SE’s water has spilled on the bedroom floor

2.  I went to get the mop, but the back door remained stubbornly unopenable after hubby locked the additional security lock at the bottom.

3.  I resorted to using the front door to get to the mop.   Upon my return, I stubbed my toe against something, tripping heavily against the speaker placed beside the entrance.  The speaker crashed into the glass table next to it and broke an ornament which had been in the house for years.

Hubby said at least the glass table didn’t shatter and injure me.

4. For lunch, the salmon stuck to the pan and I forgot to put olive oil in the pasta. SE gave lunch a thumbs up though.

Besides these… so far so good.  'Keep calm and carry on' shall be my motto.  We shall survive the month!

Salmon with pasta for lunch

2 comments:

  1. Wah, SE give 👍 means she got eat which is 👍😊 ya, you will survive! 💪Gambatte 💪😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Must appear so entitled/pampered - no maid cannot function.

      Delete