Monday, March 29, 2021

Another tic

SE has been presenting us with weird tics ever since she was tiny.  There was excessive blinking, stuffing her hands into arm-holes of her top, sucking on the ends of her hair, putting her shirt into her mouth, sitting with her leg up like an 'ah pek' - gosh so many that I can't remember all. 

Noting down this one since I managed to catch a picture... making this piggy mouth every few minutes.


*Snort

As usual I will just try not to make a big deal out of it and wait for it to pass.

6 comments:

  1. Making piggy mouth is not a tic, right? I wasn't sure of the word so I Google it. Found that it means uncontrollable tiny movements. Sumce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider it a tic since she is not consciously making it and it's happening every few minutes.

      Delete
  2. To me, making piggy mouth is ok. Unless it is to tease other people with the piggy mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one not so bad except looks weird haha. Others were worse like the eat shirt phase-shirt always wet with saliva, hair in mouth phase - not hygienic to have hair from one side or even both sides in the mouth. Had to cut her hair shorter to break this habit.

      Delete
  3. she will get over it...jst another growing up phase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will but I wonder when this procession of tics will stop.

      Delete