Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tapau

Tapau-ed from my favourite nearby restaurant which wasn't open for dine-in yet.  Nah, definitely not as good as eating there with everything served fresh out of the wok. 

Also don't have proper serving dishes at home.  There is actually a 'cheong cheng' (spicy gravy style) steamed fish which in the shop would come in a grand steaming platter with warming candles underneath.  At home my maid unceremoniously plopped the fish onto a round plate and plonked all the gravy on top.  Haha.

This is mehhh.  I prefer McDonald's


Overall still tasted good enough.  And the price was hardly more than McDonald's since we didn't buy rice or drinks.  But won't bother to take away again. 

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...to the girls, nothing is as yummy as McDonalds or any fast food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! All the best cooks also cannot compete.

      Delete
  2. Wah, everyone eating blue peaflowers rice. I don't think I have bought whole steamed fish via delivery before. Very difficult to eat at home with all the bones. Would only buy fish fillets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to use up my blue flowers! Does add a pop of colour to the meal too.

      This fish is one of my favs at this restaurant. Should be more value for money as whole fish compared to fillets.

      Delete
  3. the dishes here looks tastier than McD la....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete