Saturday, January 15, 2022

Taking food pics

Now that I'm basically done with the posts of hubby's surgery, I realise that I have hardly taken any pictures of the kids recently.  Must resume doing that!  These ones here are from just before the surgery.

I'm notoriously bad at taking pictures of food.  I could be happily snapping away but once food arrives, my attention is totally diverted haha.  I'm better at taking pictures of OTHER PEOPLE taking pictures of food hehe.

JE is in teenager mode already as in she isn't as enthusiastic and everything is usually just 'MEH'/'so-so' in her eyes.  So it's rare to see her out of default mode.  Oh she does not own a phone despite multiple requests (Mummy still says 'no way jose')... this is my old phone with a weak battery.

Noodle!

Oo nice

Very nice

Dessert!

 We haven't dined out since hubby went for surgery.  The kids have replied all my suggestions to "abandon Papa and we go out for lunch" offers with "Mummy evil!"  Haha.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, your kids are so good not to abandon their papa to go out with mommy for lunch. I haven't dined out at all after my tea at the hotel in Nov 2021. Nice to see JE having an interest in taking photos of food. She can blog about food soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought it'd be nice to take them out. :p

      Delete
  2. JE could be the future food blogger/instagramer👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well except that she's generally not much interested in food!

      Delete
  3. Good to see that JE is happy taking photos of food. Your girls are so good that they wouldn't want to eat out without their papa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I thought they'd welcome the chance to go out haha.

      Delete