Saturday, February 26, 2022

Breakfast for hubby

One reason hubby is not an easy 'patient'...  he is always anxious about not getting enough nutrition.  I captured this pic when almost done preparing his standard breakfast.  

1.3 kinds of vitamins
2. Fizzy vitamin C
3. Cup of cold water for vitamin C above
3. Kinohimitsu collagen drink
4. Oats with marmite
5. Appeton recovery milk+Health powder mix (to be in shaker)
6. Bread with peanut butter (to be in bowl)
7. Two half-boiled eggs (not on table yet)

Hubby's breakfast setting

With my complete breakfast for comparison

Utensils have to be there for him - plate, knife, cup, tissue.  And he eats multiple times a day - midmorning, tea-time, a protein shake after exercising, random snacks - so it's also a job clearing and washing up, then replacing utensils for his next makan. With all these, he still has the cheek to lose weight haha.

 I'm so glad we have a maid else... *faint

6 comments:

  1. Yea glad tht u hav a maid😉. He sounds exactly like my dad! Eats multiple times but is still skinny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Can't even scare him to cut down or may get fat!

      Delete
  2. To regain his health, I guess must eat this way. Persevere! 💪 Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful that he is anxious to eat well for his health. As long as he is healthy and strong. Having a maid to help is a big plus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his protein and vitamins are duplicated a few times over in the meat-rich diet, the shakes, the milk, the multivits. Sometimes I just have to remove myself from the scene to avoid nagging - see no evil, speak no evil!

      Delete