Saturday, February 8, 2020

CNY Last post

One last post on CNY.  We headed over to a dinner at my boss' house. Probably my last visit since I'd already tendered my resignation. 

Mmmmm

Small girl picking stuff off the floor haha.

Pick pick

We also managed to check out the deco at IPC.

Hup uppp!

Made it to the top

Here's to a happy year of the Rat!

Must say it's an interesting twist on the deco, for people to view from a rat's point of view.  The rat does make for a lot of cute interpretations.  I should appreciate it more since it's MY animal!  (Yeah getting old already...)

I'm on a giant chair!

Take picture with cute rat


4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are moving on to a new job? Congrats! SE and JE are so sporting to accompany you to your boss' house. Good that SE and JE made good use of the IPC decor to take photos. Oh, you are younger than me so is not old, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm resigned coz cannot tahan boss. Don't have job yet.

      Actually I accepted boss' invite mainly because thot JE and SE would enjoy the event haha.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new job. I can see that SE & JE have both grown taller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to start looking for job actually. Tendered with 3 months notice and now 2 months left.

      Delete