Monday, May 31, 2021

Cafe

Pre-MCO and a few weeks ago.  We will not be able to dine out for at least 1.5 months with the MCO 3.0 starting tomorrow.  We checked out this new cafe called Wood & Steel.  It was much smaller than expected.  Food wasn't too bad actually.  Still, nothing to shout about and we agreed there was no need to return.  Some nice photos though.

Mmm a peach mojito

Since then we have made mojito mocktails at home.  Quite easy with mint leaves, sugar, soda and lime.


Me and my papa

I never get such nice photos with the kids.  Hubby not a good photographer like me hmmff.  (Okok coz I am not as photogenic)


Posing with Harry Potter

No photos of food as I am never keen on taking photos once food arrives.  Also the only clear shot I have shows people guzzling up food like there was no tomorrow so I will just spare everyone.

Now for patience until we can check out another cafe.

4 comments:

  1. Good to try out new cafes to give them a chance. So this cafe is in Kota Damansara which is a place I seldom go. Both SE and JE can help you take photos of you with one of them, then you will get nice photos. I am sure both SE and JE love to take photos using hp. What did you all order in this cafe? Food I mean since you mentioned you all ordered mojito drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom yum seafood spaghetti was nice, I plan to try it out myself. Then lamb chop, bruschetta and chicken chop - basically Western food.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a nice visit to a cafe before MCO. I think this round, it will be a long while before we feel safe to dine out. Mojito drink is new to me. Sounds refreshing.

    ReplyDelete