Thursday, September 2, 2021

Floods of tears

JE likes crying when watching TV.  When she was in the Harry Potter phase (it was intense but it's over already sigh.  We didn't even get a chance to visit Platform 9 1/2 at Ipoh because of MCO), she would keep watching the movies and keep crying at the sad parts.  There was one episode I was watching sandwiched between the two girls. JE was sobbing loudly away with tears streaming down her face.  SE was asking loudly WHY WHY WHY.  Hubby was comfortably seated by himself.  I offered to switch spots with him but he wasn't keen hmmpff.

So JE watches Korean movies, Japanese anime and goodness knows what else in floods of tears.  Of course my job was to take a picture of her doing that.


 (
No go away!

Go away Mummy!

One day I will catch her without that towel heheheee.


6 comments:

  1. she is so sentimental....so much tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JE is a kind, sensitive girl with empathy so she feels strongly for the characters in the shows she watch. In sad scenes, she would cry to sympathise with the characters. She has a kind heart. Blessed her. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand JE because I too tear easily when watching movie. I will be watching movie and tears will be flowing freely and I will be busy wiping the tears. Hubby and my sons will be watching me and making fun of me! I think we are easily moved by the sad scenes. When its a comedy, I will laugh till I cry. The same thing happened when I read books too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you do this too haha. For me while I can be moved, I hardly dissolve into tears.

      Delete