Friday, September 10, 2021

More of SE's Art

Storing some here so won't lose them.  This first one was on a scrap piece of paper.  The middle blobby is drawing abs on the rightmost blobby.  See how happy the rightmost blobby is to have abs drawn on it?  The left blobby got hold of a crown to wear on its head.



As part of the story in my "electronic game", these 4 turtles appeared.  No they are NOT the Ninja turtles haha.  I'm amused they are drawn different from each other even though they aren't main characters of the game.  The head deco is different, the patterns on the shells are different, one is holding an axe.

Random turtles


And I had to take a picture of this character which is me.  In the game I wear this cool hoodie-cloak thing with stars and crescent moons.  And beside is the 'pet' I got to chose at some point of the game - pet is called 'Pao'.  SE painstakingly draws me in this costume AND that pet of mine in almost every screen of the game.
  
Mummy and pet

Yet you need to prompt her a dozen times before she'd complete one page of homework.

6 comments:

  1. i don't remember if i m that enthusiastic in drawing at such age. I like to draw but not on all sorts of object or make them into 'electronic game'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely saw art as something I HAD to do!

      Delete
  2. SE has a natural drawing and story telling talent in her. One day, she may turns out to be a famous children story writer. The drawings are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh dunno whether it can go anywhere. But I'd like her to at least enjoy doing this.

      Delete
  3. SE has an inborn talent for drawing stories. Should nature it. No one would painstakingly draw a main character in every frame unless it is an inborn talent. Very good to have inborn talent. Seldom seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's why to me, sending her to art class was a must however much she (and poor JE who is getting roped in as well) complains about it. That's on hold now for MCO.

      Delete