Monday, January 1, 2024

Genting 2023

We like to go somewhere during the school holidays.  It was Genting this round, continuing on with our trend to hunt for Xmas deco.  We had lunch halfway up then proceeded to Genting Premium Outlets.  I couldn't help recalling it had been exactly 5 years since our initial trip there, when I'd just joined my present company and my boss had called me the moment we reached GPO to ask if I could cancel my leave and go help out at a client.  Heh.  

The deco wasn't fancy, only the usual Xmas trees and this giant bear.

Giant bear

Spotted big wall paintings.  SE was game to pose, JE wasn't.

What you looking at?

Aww ok I will give you a belly rub

There were queues at Coach and some other stores but we left empty-handed... not really our kind of place.  At least the kids had a new place to walk around.

Arrived at Genting to a slight hiccup.  We had adjoining rooms but the existing guests in one room apparently wanted to extend and refused to check out.  Hmm rather a nuisance and it took quite some time to sort out.  It's our first stay at Resort Hotel - overall good, next time can stay again.

Entrance to our room

Dinner was at C-Chuan - I declared this as my favourite eatery in Genting!  Food was fast, reasonably- priced and I have a soft spot for this type of cooking.  Sour potato strips will be repeated, chicken with chillies were ok too.

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Wah, nice photo of you and SE. Sour potato strips dish sounds appetising. Can eat many bowls of rice with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks. I have decided that I like this dish.

      Delete