Sunday, April 12, 2020

Learning from home

JE started having online assignments via Google Classroom a month back.  Then the teacher started online classes via Zoom as well.  I'm definitely impressed by how passionate her teachers are in doing their work.  That appears to be going well.

Zoom class


SE just started.

Hmm? Why do I have to have class?

Su Ern! Come and listen to this audio your teacher put up!

Don't want

Su Ern!
*Doing weird pose

Su Ern, sit properly and do the work!

Gnngnnggn


Not going so well for the smaller girl.  I'm making it a point to go through one or two assignments with her during lunchtime and at night.  I'm a banana and useless at the Chinese work though.  Luckily she doesn't have many assignments.

5 comments:

  1. SE, SE, she doesn't understand why she need to attend online classes. JE is so diligent in doing online classes. Did you squeeze some time to sit with SE to do her assignments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days I really don't have the time. Sigh. Really can't wait to finish off this assignment of mine. Another 3 months or so more.

      Delete
    2. what IT project, so teruk punya. Long hours still not enough.

      Delete
  2. SE's weird poses make me smile. I too am a banana.

    ReplyDelete