Tuesday, April 14, 2020

MCO Post #3

Still within the MCO and two more weeks to go.  Strange how this is the "new normal" that nobody could have predicted.  For me this period will be coloured by how difficult my boss made it - working long hours and still not being able to meet deadline, and keep getting scolded to boot.  Each work day passes too slowly for me.  Can't believe I'm in this situation at my age.  Anyway my plan is to weather out the next 3 months until this project ends and then see how it goes.

On the home front, JE is happy not to be in school. SE wants to go already.

I am MCO-ing


This dish called "Pater" appeared from Jane's kitchen. Rice topped with chicken and steamed in banana leaf packet - quite nice.

Thumbs up for Pater

Our stock of doughnuts transformed to chocolate ones... 

Add on the sprinkles

And the marshmallows. Done!

Last Friday ordered Balinese food from The Uma for a change.  Something to celebrate having gotten through a tough work week too.  Not bad, overall enjoyed this.

Let me check this out... OK thumbs up!


What else... kiddos decided to play with lanterns haha.  What to do when you don't have much choice.

Pretty huh?



4 comments:

  1. Good idea by SE and JE to play with lanterns to entertain themselves. Add oil to you to weather these 3 months until the project ends. Who scold you? Your boss? Why so bad, cannot scold people cos it is bad form to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My project manager. He obviously thinks scolding and shouting brings results. Mental torture really. I never want to work with him again but for now cannot escape.

      Delete
  2. I think both employers and employees are finding it stressful. Your girls are keeping themselves occupied. Good that they are complaining about being bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're downstairs with hubby while I slog upstairs. I think they're mostly playing on the ipad. Oh well gotta close an eye.

      Delete