Sunday, March 5, 2023

Hedgehog

Gosh Feb is gone already! Blame it on WORK... after weeks of preparations with multiple changes and about-turns, we finally had the workshop with client users from various locations in the world.  It was unfortunately rocky and rough.  My project director saw it fit to cut my session short (first time I have been dragged out of my own workshop!), there were calls for different people to come in to help, there was drama and all.  Luckily my boss supported me and so did the client boss.  In summary, I survive to live another day.  Phew.

Continuing on my previous post as though there was no time interlude.  
I found these pictures amusing.  Now THIS is the face of someone who wants to hold a hedgehog...

Me and a hedgehog!

And THIS... is the face of someone who doesn't, and is being forced by her mummy to HOLD THAT HEDGEHOG AND TAKE PHOTO!!

Eeeee

EEEEEEeeeEEEEE


The staff there decided to pick up the poor hedgehog and hand it to poor JE.

EEE-mmmm-EEEEEEE

Faster take photo Mummy

 HAHAHA so funny.

4 comments:

  1. I would be like JE too..doesn't want to hold the hedgehog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But why not... hahaha. I basically wanted my girls to participate more rather than look at the animals from afar and then go home.

      Delete
  2. I also don't want to hold the hedgehog. Did the hedgehog have spikes? Cannot tell from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does have spikes but they're kinda folded up and not sharp, doesn't prick you.

      Delete