Friday, May 29, 2020

More online learning

Challenges continue with the small girl.  She takes a VERY long time to finish assignments.  Most of this time is spent kicking, moaning, moping, complaining and general avoidance of actually doing the assignment.

Good thing our maid Jane has started to take on SE's homework as part of her duties.  After a whole day of persuading, scolding and threatening... she would report, "TWO assignments done already".  There would be some outstanding as Jane can't help on the Chinese part.

Then at nights, I will take on the other assignments.

Su Ern, come do your Maths.

I want to delete Google Classroom

Su Ern!  Bablablabla - I also fedup of saying the same things.  You can see her fingers coming out to count.

My teachers are bad. And crazy

Ah pek version now.

Why do I have SO MUCH homework


After all the effort, both Jane and myself will be tired out.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the MCO will be over soon and the kids can go back to school. I think the teachers will know how to handle her and usually kid will obey their teachers more than their parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah learning at school is definitely more effective. It doesn't seem that schools will re-open anytime soon though.

      Delete
  2. Before MCO, the school does not give her any homework? Jane and you must be so very patient to slowly persuade her to do the homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MCO started midway through the March school holidays of 1 week.

      Jane and me totally get frustrated haha. This girl...

      Delete